Work is underway on RCP, the “remote control protocol” which will see an integration in vvvv.
it is a replacement for Server (VVVV) using a properly defined protocol, to describe all properties of the exposed IOBoxes.
it is now in a good state to be tested. also available for VL now: https://github.com/rabbitControl/VL.RCP
update 14 12 18
- RCP nodes are now part of latest alphas
- check the helppatch of Rabbit (RCP) to get started
- also test with this fancy little webclient: https://rabbitcontrol.github.io/client/
update 28 08 18
- changing min, max, default on an exposed number iobox is now immediately reflected on the exposed parameter
update 25 08 18
- can now also expose IOBoxes that are connected upstream, ie for readonly display of their data