Problem with Inverse

Hi everybody!

I am using Perspective & Transform (3D Vector) to modulate the Projection Transform of our Camera to simulate a moving camera, but I want, let’s say for example a Quad, to be projected in front of the camera every time.
To accomplish this, I put an Inverse on the Transform In of the Quad, which works (nearly) fine until I’m using the Perspective-Node. Then, the Inverse doesn’t work correct any longer

Has anybody a solution for my problem?
Thank you :-)

set the quad in the inspector to projection space and you wont need any inverse.
btw any camera movements should be done with the view transform pin of the renderer, the projection pin should only be used to project the scene onto the screen with a perspective transform.

Hi everybody!

I am using Perspective & Transform (3D Vector) to modulate the Projection Transform of our Camera to simulate a moving camera, but I want, let’s say for example a Quad, to be projected in front of the camera every time.
To accomplish this, I put an Inverse on the Transform In of the Quad, which works (nearly) fine until I’m using the Perspective-Node. Then, the Inverse doesn’t work correct any longer

Has anybody a solution for my problem?
Thank you :-)

Thank you, that works :-)