I have downloaded vvvv for the first time but I have become extremely confused with various things. I am constantly getting various errors, saying that different .fx files are missing.
I will quickly describe what I have done, please tell me if I am missing something:
- downloaded + installed latest drivers from nvidia
- downloaded vvvv 64bit (latest version) + extracted to desktop
- ran setup file. All fine, except the DirectShow option is unclickable.
- downloaded addonpack for 64bit , extracted the folder “addonpack” to the vvvv directory.
- downloaded DX11 for 64bit.
- extracted it so that in the vvvv directory, next to girlpower, addonpack, etc there is a folder packs(/dx11/core,factories etc).
Now to reproduce the error:
lets say i go to the folder vvvv\packs\dx11\girlpower\sm5\tesselation\Box_Sphere.
when i open it, the node “Box_Sphere” is red, and on hover i get the message:
“Box_Sphere (DX11.Effect) is missing. Box_Sphere.fx” [id 126](id 126). The .fx is there though.
Basically all files have this sort of problem, in some way or another.
can anybody help me understand all this?
thanks in advance