but anything beyond TEXCOORD0 seems to return zeros. I tried both the default dae and OpenCOLLADA exporter for Maya 2013. The additional TexCoords are in the files (I checked with a text editor) and show up if I import them back into Maya (images are attached).
I also tried changing a part in maya_hexGRID_F_09_COLLADAMaya.dae from
Elias fixed this for me a while ago, at least for two UV sets that was.
Can’t imagine that this version hasn’t go public yet … I was also loading two UV sets with the SDK’s current ColladaLoader just today. So it’s definitely in the latest codebase.
woei came up with some nice new features which I’m pretty sure are going to get pushed to the SDK, but these didn’t address UVs.
So the issue seems to be something else, can’t check right now, but I could compare your file to one of mine tommorrow.
like woei said, seems i forgot to checkin proper ColladaSlimDX.dll - will be fixed in upcoming alpha.
as a workaround for now i’ll attach the lastest version of the library (143023a3051511f9135bb742a18eda9e1b22ea58). extract appropriate version (x86/x64) of it to your lib/nodes/plugins folder (overwriting the existing one).