Multiple tabs of sub-subpatches

Hey

I’ve got a weid behaviour when opening sub-subpatches.
When the containing patch is a subpatch itself and used i.e. 4 times in its parent patch - than everytime I open the sub-subpatch, its is opened in one window with 4 tabs, thus opened 4 times. This makes debgging of larger units really confusing…

(If I remember right, this didn’t happen that often (but it did!) whe I was using beta21 under windowsXP. But I might be wrong.)

Any help appriciated.

Best,
Marcel

ai,

that is the default behavior ever since. not too handy sometimes, right, but only because it can take some time to open. but still i’d say you can be sure the one instance that is in the selected tab is the one you opened and therefore just try to ignore the confusion you might see.

Okay.
That means this mutli-tab behaviour cannot be the reason for misbehaviour of other instances of the subpatch (the ones under the top patch, containing the multi-tabbed sub-subpatches), right?
I expected that, but can be wrong.

mhm, no i don’t see a reason for the multiple open tabs causing troubles.

I’ve found out, what confused me - this behaviour is not working in my case:

the one instance that is in the selected tab is the one you opened

In my project, it always shows the third tab, which is the one of the sub-subpatch inside the third subpatch. Even if I opened the first or second subpatch.

** the one instance that is in the selected tab is the one you opened

• In my project, it always shows the third tab, which is the one of the sub-subpatch inside the third subpatch. Even if I opened the first or second subpatch.

you’re right it doesn’t seem to work always. but at least a second rightclick on the subpatch (after all are open) brings exactly the one rightclicked to front.

This seems to work. So far. Pfew, hard to keep the overview sometimes.