Motion tracking

Hi everyone,

I am new to the world of vvvv.
I am working on a project which someone goes into a room and when he take place in a specific place he generates a video.
Is this possible with vvvv?
Any suggestions will be helpul!

Thanks.

it depends on how much accuracy you need.
if all you need to do is verify his 2d position in the room, then put a camera overhead and fiddle around with the trautner node.

If you need to track a specific pose of the person, then you might want to laden him with 4 IR LED’s, use the clever Wiimote node, and use some maths to determine if he’s in the correct pose or not (neural networks would be sufficient for this)

Its defenitely possible, but you might have to fiddle a lot around to generate a new sample file for the cameratracker IF you need a strong accuracy (and a food camera is always helpful too). The patches available on the internet are mostly made for facedetection or someone passing by the camera - if theyre satifying to your project (which depends a lot on the location aswel) then its nothing more then playing around with some patching and setting up your camera correctly.

Hi everyone,

I am working on a project which someone goes into a room and when he take place in a specific place he generates a video.

Thanks.

At first,Thanks for the advices.There are very useful.
Can you tell me systray27 where i can find available patches examples?
I think the project i am working to is very simple so they will help me if they are understandable.

Also i consider why you advice me food camera?

“food” camera looks like a typo of “good” camera.
A camera made out of sausages and spagetti wont help you out too much.

Hi everyone,

Thanks.

Can you anyone tell me where i can find available patches examples?