I made a file selection system for my clonemixer and after playing 6 hours at a gig without any problem, I noticed that the memory vvvv was using grown massively (as I used it 6 hours).
You will find attached the file selection patch and the simple GUI I use. The idea is to select file but based on tags and not directly by their name.
For now I use four different tags family and once I select a tag (on top of the stack), the system remove from the list every tags that are not shared.
You can try by using “up” and “down” bang to move from a column to another and click “insert/remove”, it is pretty straight forward to understand.
But, there is something wrong somewhere, as memory keep growing everytime I select/remove a tags and I don’t know where to look at precisely, I think it might be the framedelay or the sift node but maybe you can tell me more while testing, my approach might be wrong as well.
let me know, thank you
CloneMixerProblem.zip (1.0 MB)