TAMSCHICK MEDIA+SPACE is seeking experienced VVVV programmers and artists to join as permanent members of our team in Berlin. Applicants should have extensive experience in programming with VVVV and a number of completed reference projects. The ideal candidate is design-oriented with experience working on interactive spatial installations, and enjoys working in an interdisciplinary international team.
- Profound and overall experience in software development with VVVV/VL, its plugin interface and C# programming with Visual Studio.
- Design thinking and detailed understanding of HLSL shaders and the DX9/DX11 render pipelines.
- A keen eye for modular maintainable code and smart approaches for system architectures.
- 3+ years of experience in developing large media environments.
- Knowledge of project management principles, processes and workflow tools.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate and consult with clients, staff and partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage and lead your own work.
You can find our Projects here: www.tamschick.com
Interested? Please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!