IOBox Renderer (Flash)

I have a IO Box String with 2 inputs…and I want to modify each one with 2 different values that changes every 2 seconds, is it possible?

vvvv sends this 2 values to flash (Renderer) and each value corresponds on a flash variable…

Thanks,

xavi, a nerd

I have a IO Box String with 2 inputs…

how do you do that?
or do you mean two slices?

have a look at SetSlice (String)
does this help?

do you think Switch (String) or Cons (String) can help you with that?

for changing every two seconds, try the cycles output of the LFO (Animation) and connect it to a Switch

I have two values (x,y) wich I extract from de ColorTracker path. And I want to send these value to a Flash application with Renderer(Flash) with two variables. But I don’t know how can I send this values to each variable…

Thanks…

I have a IO Box String with 2 inputs…and I want to modify each one with 2 different values that changes every 2 seconds, is it possible?

vvvv sends this 2 values to flash (Renderer) and each value corresponds on a flash variable…

Thanks,

xavi, a nerd

the color tracker outputs numerical values while the variables which you put into flash are text strings.

So AsString (Value) might be the still missing puzzle piece.

if you want to do calculations with the variables from flash in vvvv, you will need the AsValue (String) node.

Flash hasnt a strict distinction between Values and Strings, so on the vvvv side we always use the “broader” String type.

Thanks…but my problem is…

Renderer (Flash) -> x_vvvv , y_vvvv (variables)
ColorTracker -> x -> As String -> x_
y -> As String -> y_

So…how can I assign x_ value to x_vvvv and y_ value to y_vvvv ?

xavi, the most nerd :-)