I have managed to re-create this issue every time with the pixel shader example: Hello World in Pink from the pixel shader for newbies example:
Basically, the inspektor either looses focus of the selected render node and doesn’t show anything or shows data but has missing/blank fields.
- Open the 02_hello world in pink.v4p file
- Open a new Inspektor CTRL-I or from the middle-click menu
- Click on the Render (and other) nodes, it will show inspektor working as normal.
- Select Revert to saved CTRL-R or from middle-lick menu
- Now click on the Render (and other) modules.
Try performing the “revert to saved” option several times, this causes random issues with the inspektor and the node data fields: sometimes it shows all module data fields, sometimes missing.
I’m attaching the example for quick access and testing.
02_hello.zip (25.7 kB)