I built a multiscreen video-mixer-patch controlled by art-net.
The patch seems to work fine but some-how it tends to carsh. When it crashes I have to exit vvvv and restart the patch. After a couple of crashes (4 or 5 times) the patch runs stable.
When it crashes:
- it doesn’t react on art-net anymore
- most of the time I can’t get back from full-screen
- scrolling text on screen stops scrolling
- video-in which was live on screen keeps playing
Errors seen in the TTY renderer:
- … * : [validatevalue: error occured in](validatevalue: error occured in): Zugriffsverletzung bei adresse 00667E29 in modul ‘vvvv.exe’.
- ‘filter is in wrong status’ (message was in dutch)
- … * : [mainloop, prepare graph](mainloop, prepare graph) unexpected error: Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 006BB993 in Modul ‘vvvv.exe’ Schreiben von Adresse 27C3C801
I tried to narrow down the part of the patch what makes the crash. But it seems not to be related to one specific part.
When the patch is crashed sometimes I’m still able to edit the patch. When I start deleting parts of the patch I sometimes starts running again. But it’s never the same part I deleted to get it running again.
I run the patch on two clean installed winXP systems (with different capture cards). One as main system and one as backup. Both systems have the same problems.
Any ideas what’s going on?