Please upload an image illustrating your workshop
What’s happening in your workshop?
Fuse particle system introduction
This introduction session will focus on the basic concepts of the particle system and explore its functional nodes for emission, simulation and drawing and will dive into more complex combinations.
What will people learn?
- basic concepts of the particle system
- basic fuse particles system (introducing basic nodes):
- Particle attributes
- Working with forces and constraints.
- A few more complex examples to pick and choose from
Who is it for?
vvvv Gamma users or beginners that want to learn about the new Fuse particle system, its basic structure and core concepts.
What knowledge do you presume your participants have?
- all users with basic understanding of vvvv gamma or other node based programming tools; users that are new to fuse and vvvv are also welcome!
Each session is 3h. How many sessions does your workshop need?
What’s the teaching level?
How do you qualify for the topic?
I have been using vvvv in exhibition and live performance projects for many years. I have been busy keeping up with the countless new fuse features as part of the fuse team :)
Bryan Moll ( http://gegenlicht.tv & https://www.weareimaginaryfriends.com )