DirectShow related nodes not showing up

Hello vvvv community,

I’m having a bug with i.e. Renderer (EX9) node, which doesn’t shows up when I select it from the browser.

Renderer (TTY) says:
didn’t create node; [0.v4p ////, without name (ID: 3)]: Access violation at address 006B22E0 in module ‘vvvv.exe’. Read of address 00000000 00:00:41 - : To help us track this error down, enable the ExceptionDialog via the menu or starting vvvv with /showexceptions. 00:00:41 * : couldn’t find/create node without name (ID: 3) in patch 0.v4p ////. deleting action.

To make it simplier, any exemple patch from girlpower folder that uses DX9 nodes isn’t displaying properly (exmple with Textures_Overview.v4p):

I’m using 32bits version. In setup, all lights are green and boxes checked.
I’ve tried an older version (33.7) and have the same issue.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Have a nice day.

CAR

not being able to create a Renderer (EX9) sounds like a problem with the graphic-card/driver. what system are you on? which graphic-card? latest drivers installed?

Hey,

My system is Windows 7 SP1 64 bits with graphic card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660.
Its driver wasn’t up to date :'D

Many thanks!

Ok I’m back for a second round :p

Now, the renderer shows up but it won’t display anything and stays in full black. With the Video_Mixer from girlpower folder for an easy example, nothing happens on a ‘do seek’ to the left FileStream node (with mix node’s slider on the left).

Thank you.

do you now see anything in the:
girlpower\Graphics\DX9\Texture\Textures_Overview.v4p

Only the first one (world map)

And I just downloaded VLC, the 4th one works fine too

for the 3rd one “Video (DShow9)” you’ll need to press the play toggle to see something.
case closed?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.