Hi, I’ve got a very simple patch with a spread of textured quads. They take different forms, in a tube, in a (gaussian) ‘cloud’, anyways, that’s all fine, but i’ve got a weird problem I thought i’d fixed but it’s come back again.
At some angles, and with some arrangements of the quads, the black normally transparent background of the texture (coming from a text(texture.source)) becomes visible and obscures the quads behind it.
When this problem first appeared (it only happens with a small number of quads) I changed the depthbuffer of the renderer to D16 and it seemed to fix the problem.
Now the problem has come back even though the renderer is still set to D16.