Cursor in dx render window?

Hey,

although i can image that there is some dx-system dependency to show the windows like mouse cursor, i´d like to ask that one…

i´m on a project to combine rendered pictures per blends and layers… now i would like to add functionality to simply drag and drop the active layer but for that it would be very cool to have the mouse cursor in the dx-renderer screen for navigation purposes…
i hate to draw a box on mouse-x/mouse-y, but i won´t cancel the whole thing just for that (-:
maybe there´s just a small option to do and i searched the forum for this question…

greetinX b³

adding a quad with a mousepointer texture isn’t too complicated isn’t it ;)

take a quad and a transform (2D), connect your renderers Mouse outlets to the translate inlets of the Transform.

set parameter “Space” of your quad to “projection”, then your cursor will also work with a camera.

thanks guys,

uhm, i combine:
there is no way of enabling the system cursor in the renderer windows

but the fake cursor by using texture isn´t too bad…

Anonymous:
thanks guys,

uhm, i combine:
there is no way of enabling the system cursor in the renderer windows

but the fake cursor by using texture isn´t too bad…

sorry pals, the “remember me” boolean seems to have alzheimer (-:

so long…

I think the tip of the iceberg would be, to use a .png-Picure of a custom mousecursor mapped on the quad.

I couldn’t resist this seduction. Here is the module. Simply add this into your modules/020200 folder.

This is a little module that shows the mousecoords in the renderer an an mousecursor. You can use any .png-File to customize your mouse.

Mousepointer (DX9).zip (2.56 Kb)
http://vvvv.org/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=673