At vvvv it is our goal to create an easy to learn, comfortable to use and fast visual programming environment for people in the field of interactive media productions and far beyond.
If you want to help us achieve this, join us:
We’re looking for a creative coder to join our team in Berlin, Kreuzberg, for a 3 months minimum, paid internship.
What you’ll do
Depending on your skills and interest here are some ideas:
- Documentation: Create help and example patches for existing libraries, including the upcoming 3d library
- Implementing libraries: Work on diverse node-sets to make everyone’s life easier
- Training: Prepare workshops and training material for the upcoming NODE20
What we expect
At least one of the following:
- Patching experience with vvvv beta or gamma to a level that you can comfortably build help or example patches
- Background in c# or similiar language and eager to learn vvvv
- Background in any other visual programming environment and eager to learn vvvv
Working at vvvv
We’re currently a team of 6. Our working hours are flexible and tend towards the evenings but we try to have lunch together every day. This is also the time where we have the most interesting discussions around everything vvvv.
How to apply
Please contact us via email@example.com and tell us how your skills, experiences and interests make you a good fit for this internship. We want to encourage you to apply especially if you’re from a group that’s underrepresented in computer science.
March 8 (inkl)
Also please don’t hesitate to forward this call to people who you think could be a good fit for this!