Contour perimeter doesn't exist?

Hello all !
I want to use contour perimeter but it appears to be missing of the opencv.dll… (red node)

Anyone would have the dll with contourperimeter include ? thanks in advance !!!

Which download did you use? latest from here should have it https://vvvv.org/contribution/vvvv.packs.image

I use the last one…but still:

Contour Split) (D:\vvvv_50beta35.8_x64\packs\VVVV.Packs.Image\nodes\plugins\VVVV.Nodes.OpenCV.dll) is missing.

1. Did you install the x64 version?
  2. Launch vvvv, create a renderer tty node, open patch with contour, copy what’s inside tty, post it here.

Edit: nope. just installed, the patch contains a wrong reference. Just double click on the node and type perimeter and choose Perimeter (CV.Contour Split).

After a quick lookup, you may want to find nodes writing first cv with a trailing " " (a space, that’s it) and then the name of the node. Until this is fixed.

I use this one=> GitHub - sebllll/VVVV.Packs.Image: VVVV addonpack for plugins dealing with CVImageLink

here’s my tty output=>

00:00:54 * : Node ContourPerimeter (CV Analysis Contour Split) (D:\vvvv_50beta35.8_x86\packs\VVVV.Packs.Image\nodes\plugins\VVVV.Nodes.OpenCV.dll) is missing.
00:00:54 * : couldn’t connect pins of nodes ContourPerimeter (CV Analysis Contour Split) and Line (EX9.Geometry).
00:00:54 * : couldn’t connect pins of nodes ContourPerimeter (CV Analysis Contour Split) and Count (Value).
00:00:54 * : couldn’t connect pins of nodes ContourPerimeter (CV Analysis Contour Split) and Vector (2d Split).
00:00:54 * : couldn’t connect pins of nodes IOBox (Node) and ContourPerimeter (CV Analysis Contour Split).

Please read my previous post.

Thanks h99 !!!
got it

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.