Cinimod Studio are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable Software Intern. Your primary focus will be on helping to develop software driven by interactivity and physical presence in 3D spaces. You will be working under our senior software engineer and with an experienced team of developers, 3D animators and 3D modellers.
Experience in one (and ideally several) of the following;
• Compute Shader
• Lighting interfaces: DMX, Artnet, etc.
• Other ‘patch’ based software such as Max/Msp
• 3D/CAD packages
• Graphic design: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
• Motion graphics and Video Editing: After Effects, etc.
• Be a quick learner and ready to learn a new piece of software, device, API or language if a project requires it.
• Able to work on several projects at once, thrive on challenges, delivering to tight client deadlines.
• Must work well within in a team and able to deliver on own initiative.
• A keen eye for detail, able to follow basic troubleshooting and bug-testing procedures.
To apply please email a CV, portfolio (or weblink) and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Software Intern’ and your name in the subject line. Applications should be addressed to David Dessens.
• The internship complies with minimum wage requirements.
• This is a 3 month fixed term contract
• The position is available immediately
• We are unable to sponsor visas for this position - candidates must hold the right to work in the UK
Please visit our website for information on Cinimod Studio: www.cinimodstudio.com