Can't save patch always on top

hi

sorry to had mine but i have this problem with beta20 sometimes… it happens usually when i work for a long time on a patch, vvvv don’t want to save (“save as” do nothing).
as i said on another post my parry is to duplicate the patch in the root and save the copy, it fortunately works for me.
hope that can help. i’ll try to look what it could be from next time it happens, maybe putting a perfmeter on a renderer to see if it’s an overload issue? it could be cause i always have several renderers and shaders working together in same patch when it happens.

well, i hadn’t to wait long… my patch was containing two typospreads on a renderer linked to source1 of blend fx. another light subpatch was on source 2. 3 EX9 renderers so.
perfmeter displays constantly GPU or ML?.. i saw in helpfile that it’s not very normal and even if i put (in the empty root) a single perfmeter on a renderer it displays constantly “GPU” nearby the blue bar… is it normal? i have a radeon 4850.

@aze: it would be interesting to hear what the console output says in cases you have this problem. so always have a Renderer (TTY) open and see if there is any error message when you saving fails.

surprisingly (or not…) i incounter no more save bug since i upgraded ati’s driver to last version. will try to catch error lines if i re-do