Can't get data from POST request with VL.SimpleHTTP

Hi!

I’m trying to call the TextRazor API in order to extract entities and some other interesting stuff from a text.

To make the API call, I’m using the Request Node from VL.SimpleHTTP dependency.
Images are better than words to explain, so here is a snapshot of my patch:

I’m following their documentation (I just removed the entailments extractor as I don’t need it) :

curl -X POST \
    -H "x-textrazor-key: YOUR_API_KEY" \
    -d "extractors=entities,entailments" \
    -d "text=Spain's stricken Bankia expects to sell off its vast portfolio of industrial holdings that includes a stake in the parent company of British Airways and Iberia." \
    https://api.textrazor.com/

When making the call, I got a successful output with an OK status code, but my response doesn’t contain the entities I am asking for.

When calling the API using Hoppscotch (or Postman), then I correctly get the entities :

I am now wondering if my request in VL is correct. I tried to change the Content-Type to application/json and format the body accordingly, but without success. I am probably doing something wrong but I don’t know what. And since their is only documentation for GET request, I’m a bit stuck right now.

Any hint? Maybe @sebescudie ? :)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.