One Sentence: Whats happening in your workshop?
We gonna use Visual Studio to create some vvvv plugins.
What 3 tags describe your workshop?
C#, plugins, codding
In which of the three categories does your workshop fall: beginner, intermediate, advanced
beginner - intermediate
How long will your workshop be?
(Standard formats are 3h or 2x 3h, but other formats may be possible)
Who is the target audience of your workshop?
Anyone willing to learn how to use Visual Studio & to create vvvv plugins.
What knowledge do you presume your participants have?
What will attendees of your workshop learn?
- Small talk on Dynamic Plugins
- Setting up Visual Studio Project
- Basic stuff like pins, lists, arrays, methods, syntax, VMath etc.
- Creating custom datatypes.
- Playing around with some API’s like WPF
- P invoke
- Creating some dx11 buffers, geometries etc.
- Serializing/De-serializing data
- Debugging plugins
What technical requirements does your workshop have (apart from internet and a projector)?
e.g. special hardware, software, graphiccards, materials, dancers/performers
Visual Studio Installed
Who would be the two hosts?
antokhio & Irwin Quemener (cloneproduction)
How would the hosts qualify for the topic? (Describe and add links to portfolio website, github, vimeo,… accounts)
pls no intersections with vux, tmp (advanced), kyle