Bugs in 25

hi joreg, hi elias, hi gregsn and everybody, this now for sure, founded a bug related to framedelay and filestream.
I m beginning it with beta25.
i m encounterring on the beginning of a new project strange behaviours, wich are related to this thread also:
http://vvvv.org/forum/videos-seeking-to-80-seconds-on-first-read

Im using the framedelay technique to get back from a filestream its duration and enter the duration as Endtime when a loop on the complete file is needed.
Somehow framedelay / filestream is a trojandoor for strange things:

I have some videos ( 320*240; AVI raw) played for tracking with colortracker.
They are readen on only one player. they are not heavy at all, 100Mo max

Sometimes, when i change the file readen, its loop is done not to the right point, despite the duration showing is ok and well connected, and shows up the right duration time.

a simple question for filestream node: refreshment of the EndTime is done on change ? is their a kind of initialisation process when we change the file to read and takes the wrong time from framedelay ?
is there any better way to take the duration time ?

suggestion: “trojan backdoor” for undesired data (memory leaks ) from framedelay input ( memory allocated ?)

Other bug, this morning i discovered opening in my main patch a patch done at home on 25, that their was a weakness in 25: IO boxes diseapearing, enumerations transformed as empty boxes. IOBOX transformed as string… waoaow… I had to rewrite a big part of what was made at home to correct the disappearance of so many boxes. Next time i will not work at home… :-)

Maybe this will help to identify the messy messy due to my bad habits of work:

I m using Main loop 25front/25behind fps
Using Queue(Texture) with 60 as max spread for the queue ( little textures in 640480, png)
Using S and R (values) ( many) and S and R (Nodes)( some) for sending same texture to different quads .
No 3D, only quads job and 1 fx ( distorsion 2D).
1 main renderer, 2 or 3 little intermediate renderers , a dx9 drawing renderer
Resolution of diffusion 1440
actually the project is at its beginning and i have just a few subpatch working around , not a heavy thing, and I think that I am on a clean structure.

Voilà ! hope this will help , yours, karistouf

;-)

did you know that instead of writing the endtime, you can write 9999999, filestream will then use min(videolenght, pin input) as end time… so you dont need the framedelay…

no i didnt many thanks !

ok. setting 999999 to loop completely is resolving the Loop trouble.

For sure now, the responsible is framedelay