Broken Link after RENAME a subpatch (or module)

Hello, Normally, at the beginning of developing a new project, I save sub-patches in the same folder. However, now I found some of them are quite good, and could be reused in other projects. Thus, I decided to move them to my own Contributions folder as a module. It works, however, when I rename it, or just add a meaningful category (e.g. Round.v4p -> Round (Value).v4p), other (main) patches cannot find it (i.e. turned red). Link is missing. Is there any tool or method to manage subpatches?

hei neuston,

i’m not sure i understand correctly. it makes sense to me that when you rename a patch-file via explorer and then go pack to the main-patch that was using the other patch, that it wouldn’t be found anymore. then you’d doubleclick the red node and choose the renamed module from the nodebrowser to replace it, right?

then you’d doubleclick the red node and choose the renamed module from the nodebrowser to replace it, right?

Thank you very much @joreg
I am embarrassed to say that I don’t know this “doubleclick” function

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.