As there is currently an interesting thread on the shoutbox re. running vvvv on intel macs using Apple Bootcamp, I’d like to open this thread to, well, inspire the creation of a
vvvv benchmark patch.
I bet many here would like to have a set of test patches to judge how good their system is compared to others (especially that fat Mac Power Book there, or that nifty Mac Intel mini!).
Let’s collect some ideas on what to test:
- Polygon count / Frame Rate ratio
- Shader compatibility
- Video stream playback
- Multiple Video streams at once playback
- transferring many Textures from HD to GPU
and on features!
- automatic upload of test profile to a yet-to-be-designed Benchmark database on vvvv-web.
- Bar charts. oh yeah. realtime bar charts.