3 virtual projection screens

hi,

I am trying to create three video projection surfaces in 3D that represent three walls in a cube shaped room. The output will be a single camera view that rotates left and right to pan across the videos (left right and center). I’m using video projection to account for distortion, as the output will be mapped to a real 3 surfaces.

The video textures (3 movies) will be running simultaneously and controlled by sensors via Arduino.

I’m trying to figure out if I should make one big panoramic video file, or use Cons and make three video files.

Thanks!

Laurie

The video textures (3 movies) will be running simultaneously and controlled by sensors via Arduino.

Does this mean, they will be controlled by sensors separatly? If so, you need a video for each wall. Because you can stop and play independently. Take three Quads with a video texture each and place them in space.

If there is no need for it. Put it in one large file. Then you have less trouble with your harddrive. May be just if your one video file is too big - I mean the amount of data per sec.
But you can pre-produce this with After Effects as well.