Working with native dlls

odd that you get to the error in the screenshot if you’re running exactly what i had in the PR, because this line should not be called at all. in your NativeWrapper.cs you have two classes “NativeWrapper” and “NativeAdapter”. in the state i pushed the VL.TetGen.vl file, it is calling the first one, your screenshot shows you’re calling the latter one. i am not sure what the latter one is really there for. if you don’t have a reason for it, i’d remove it.

yes.

if you’re using the launcher, this is much simpler though since instead of using the “extra args” you can just click those together using the launchers UI.

that’s just chatgpt being extra elaborate - it suggests to call the adapter from my .net app, the adapter calls the wrapper “internally”, which then calls the native dll. So, no real reason for it to be there.

And, that’s been my mistake, as I have also tried the adapter and made the screenshot then, however, the wrapper does the same thing

If you want to investigate why it’s different from what you see let me know what I can contribute; otherwise I think I’m good to go for now…

thanks

aight, let us know if you need further help.