VLRunway

Hi,
I’m having problem with Runway and I’m lloking for help.

After installing VL.RunwayML, there is no additional category appearing in the nodebrowser.

The dependecies are there and eems insatlled but no ML category as if it doesn’t really add the dependecies.

Current Specs are:
VL Version: 2021.3.3
VL.RunwayML 1.0.11 -pre

hosted-models.txt contains one line formatted exactly like it should
with own name, url, token after finishing hosting process in the runway app

local-models.txt
is empty as none are hosted locally

both text files are located in /runway - folder within the vl document location.

Whatam I doing wrong?

hey @davidemon and welcome!

looks like you’re doing everything right. I just tested it here on 2021.3.3 and managed to create a node using a hosted model, so not sure what’s going on on your side.

please note that some models seem to take a whiiiile to wake up, but even in that case you should be able to see the ML category and the node in the nodebrowser. the node might just display a warning saying the model is waking up.

if you have the file correctly placed and formatted and no nodes are showing up, did you double-check you correctly referenced VL.RunwayML in your patch by ticking the white box in the dependencies menu? this is the only issue that comes to my mind.

note that you don’t need an empty local-models.txt file if you don’t have local models to run.

@sebescudie, thank you for your reply. I’m also surpised it doesn’t work. Alkl seems correct but still after installing the nuget, placing the file in the right place and referencing the dipendecy I still don’t have the ML category! A mistery!

That looks definitely odd, could try pasting here the content of your hosted-models.txt, hiding your private key of course?

runway/im2txt, https://im2txt-8a79c772.hosted-models.runwayml.cloud/v1/, PRIVATE KEY

Mh, again all looks good, sorry but definitely can’t tell what’s wrong on your side.

It worked! I had the text file extension hidden and I add .txt twice!

Ah! Nice one :) Glad it’s finally working!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.