Video Tutorial Series for Absolute Beginners of VL

I finally managed to pin down which parts of my tutorial nuget VL.TheBigBang should be included in a little video tutorial series. It now consists of 7 parts and will be released every evening this week on YouTube. In this first video you will be introduced to the environment itself and its programming language VL.

8 Likes

In the second part you will get to know the basic basic data types of VL and how they are set and displayed through IOBoxes.

6 Likes

Part 3 is online and is all about nodes, pins and how they are linked to the topic of data types.

6 Likes

Video number 4 is dedicated to the topic of converting between the basic data types of VL, the last theoretical topic that needs to get out of the way, before starting with Stride. But consider to come back to it from time to time!

5 Likes

This part will introduce you to the pipeline of the integrated 3D rendering engine Stride.

3 Likes

Part 6 is all about spreads and iteration and how to use them to render multiple entities that are randomly positioned in space.

3 Likes

And finally video number 7, introducing methods to control patches using the mouse and the keyboard.

2 Likes

If you enjoy these videos and find them helpful, please consider supporting me on Ko-Fi!

5 Likes