SuperPhysical crash computer

Hello guys. I am working with the súper physical patches, and just put to collada files in my work. But i have had a lot of crashes, some times is beacause of changing the imput of 3d objects, some times if i press the tile botton in the material patch, some times with the paralax occlusion activation, and now if i mix the super physical with other elements (not superP.) like Sprite buffered. I am working in a macbook pro earlier 2013 wbcamp and a egpue gtx 1080 thb 2. Do you know if it crash beacuse of the limits of the suprP ? Or is my computers limits that crashes? Cheers
@vux @dottore @catweasel

looking on the log files on windows it says this thing :

Log windows: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
and APPID
{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
to the user DESKTOP-48EKODO\Daniel SID (S-1-5-21-2731793172-1872449558-2614003134-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

any idea? @vux @dottore @catweasel

file access problems often come from not unzipping vvvv with 7zip. also in which folder did you place vvvv?

Hi @tonifilm, I unzip it with 7 zip. the vvvv folder is in the C: folder. on other proyects everything works perfectly. just now that i am using the superphysical. :/

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.