SetAlpha Stride

hello, i am trying to run my patch with the latest preview version of gamma but a lot of stride nodes have changed. does anybody know how to use the new SetAlpha node? In the stable version it had 2 texture inputs which worked perfectly fine but now it only has one.

for the Alpha Mask, you now have a GPU<Vector4> input, this input is more flexible, you can either connect a static value or a texture to it. for that, we have the ColorIn or ColorMap nodes

Thanks. Now i ran into another issue. I experienced that when i preview the output of the setalpha the background is white like in the stable version. But when i try to blend it with another texture the area that should be transparent is still green. i don’t know what i am doing wrong. All settings match with the stable version.

I am trying the Colormap node with PNG with alpha layer but to no avail, I tried different kind of images but no one seems to work.
alpha.zip (101.9 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.