Send data to Integromat via Webhook

I am currently trying to find a way to post some data to Integromat from vvvv gamma.

There I have a scenario that listens for a Webhook with some data.

The data is just a bunch of strings for “name”, “URL” and maybe 3 or so other strings.

Can someone provide a simple example for this? It seems like it should be possible with the VL.IO.HTTP.Webserver nuget, but I am not sure what goes where.

Hopefully there is a simple way to do this. Integromat really opens a whole world of integrations.

Thanks.

according to this integromat webhooks documentation you can trigger the hook in different ways. the simplest of which being a http GET with a query string.

so you don’t need the WebServer nuget but simply use the corelibs HTTPGet node and create a url with a query string as the integromat docs show.

1 Like

Actually plenty of webhooks is just a post request with some json body, you can just do Http (Post) node.

Also it’s recommended to use ‘api keys’ for such scenarios with usually you provide as a token or as url query parameter. Otherwise your web hook may be exposed to public…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.