Problems using Imgui's "use skia space"

hi all,

got some interesting imgui behaviour when using the “use skia space” pin on the imgui region; (when I activate the “skia pace pin” my skia space topleft corner starts in the middle of the screen and the interface gets giant and somehow pixelated; I had to skia transform the whole interface to match the original layout.

I layouted an imgui menu on a machine with 2160p display and 175% windows scaling. On this machine the interface looks ok. already a little more low res than when not using the pin, but OK.

when opening the patch on a machine with 1080p and 100% scaling it looks like this:

and when opening on a machine with 1440p it looks like this:

any ideas what is happening here?

Idk if it is still the same behaviour/bug but in earlier versions of VL.Imgui it didn’t correctly deal with display scaling and I didn’t really get an answer back when I posted it.
See:

Another thing that might be related is how vvvv deals with window sizes / display scaling in general.
If one saves a window with a size of 1000 x 1000 px at 100% scaling and then opens the patch at 125% for example the window will open with a size of 1250 x 1250 px. Imo this isn’t correct and the size should rather be “absolute”.

Hi all,
Any news or work around regarding this topic?

I noticed the problem also in the help patch “Example Interoperate with Skia.vl” where seems the actual space usable is a 1/4 of the full space, maybe I’m doing something wrong. If you try to move one point of the triangle you will notice that ImGui primitive triangle will be not rendered, same happens if you try to move the button with a “SetCursorPosition” node.