Exporting hight resolution video

hi all!
i want to find out how to get a video file (or an image sequence) 3065x1200 from vvvv? i’ve tried to use all the writer(dx11.texture) nodes including this one https://vvvv.org/contribution/texture-avi-writer-(dx11) but no one is working well…

for smaller resolitions i used to capture a screen via bandicam, but this is not the case now, i need 3065x1200 video for one project and even more for another - 4096x4096

if any of you had a positive expirience of exporting video with similar resolutions, how did you do this?

@Veinlet
Try to use Writer(DX11.Texture 2d NRT Advanced)

i tried but got an error saying “Была сделана попытка загрузить программу, имеющую неверный формат. (Исключение из HRESULT: 0x8007000B)”, that means something like “There was an attempt to load a program that is having wrong format. (Exeption from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)”

in different vvvv-version (don’t remember what exactly, it was long ago), there was no error, but videofile was very discontinuous

could it be your hardware rig - the gpu or your cpu maybe ? Do you use the latest vvvv beta with the respective DX11 pack ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.