[2019.2 - 0236] - Cannot create IOBox Observable<Tuple (2 Items)<T,T>>

Hello all,

When trying to create an IOBox of type Observable<Tuple (2 Items)<StateModel, StateModel>>, gamma creates this weird IOBox (that cannot be moved/deleted, similarly to this bugreport) :

Here’s the full stack : hastebin

Error message :

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
 ---> System.Xml.XmlException: The ' ' character, hexadecimal value 0x20, cannot be included in a name.

Ignoring the fact that this shouldn’t happen, doesn’t it have to be Tuple (2 Items) or something similar?

True, I forgot it when I wrote the post, it’s edited now. Thanks!

hm. the hastebin link doesn’t work for me :(
that StateModel: is it an ungeneric patched class or what is it?

grrrr, seems to be dead yeah, already saw that hastebin would not show pastes from time to time…

StateModel is a custom Record on a project I’m working on!

the other day i tried to reproduce the problem but failed. So i guess i need more details, a failing patch or something like that. Did you try the latest gamma version? thanks!

hei there, sorry for not getting back earlier …

managed to repro in 0321 with the attached document. you just need to open it and create an IOBox out of the Join (Tuple 2 Items) node :

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Xml.XmlException: The ' ' character, hexadecimal value 0x20, cannot be included in a name.

Full log is here.

TupleRecord

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.